Glossy and matt finishes are used to create different surfaces in defined areas. The level of a subject’s visibility depends on the way adjacent areas are designed.
Surface roughness is adjusted to customer preferences.
Different levels of gloss from matt to high gloss.
- VTT glossy finish 7/5, on both sides
- Matt on both sides
- One side in VTT glossy finish 7/5, second side matt
- VTT Super finish 7/0, on both sides
- VTT matt finish plates Ra = 0,4 – 1,0 µm
- VTT glossy finish plates 7/5 Ra = 0,03 µm
- VTT high gloss finish 7/0 Ra = 0,02 µm