VTT’s lamination plates are the top choice in the field of high tech lamination plates for the production of secure documents such as passports, driving licenses, national ID’s and bank cards with integrated security features:
- Plain lamination plates with various surfaces form making smooth cards with glossy or matt surfaces
- Patterned lamination plates for production of plastic card and government-issued documents with patterns and security features
- Positioning and cassette systems that are perfectly tailored to customers’ production environment
- Lamination plates with special security update for cards made of PVC and other materials, e.g. VTT Print Lens Technology called VTT moveID
Durable VTT-Duro 500 core hardness HV 500 ( Hardness in Vickers) stainless steel material with all available security features. This offers a significant increase of lifetime versus all other materials like nickel- and chromium-plated lamination plates made out of brass and mild stainless steel.
- Thickness of these plates is 0,8 mm only and core hardness approx. 400 HV (Hardness in Vickers). This allows the complete range of VTT security features and are replacing the current mild steel and brass lamination plates.
- Lifetime increase of new VTT-Duro 500 core hardness HV 500 is many times over in comparison to all lamination plates (mild steel/brass) in the market.
- The result is a cost-efficient production with a brilliant quality. All kinds of different structures, latent images, raised and inlaying elements are possible.
- VTT-Duro 500 core hardness HV 500 is perfect for production of RFID, due to no chip and antenna image transfer. No dents and stripes.
Scratch-resistant VTT- Duro 900plus core hardness HV 500 with VTT-DIAplus technology with surface hardness HV 900 (Hardness in Vickers) stainless steel material. This offers a significant increase of lifetime versus conventional materials such as nickel- and chromium-plated lamination plates made out of brass and mild stainless steel.
- Thickness of these plates is 0,8 mm only and approx. 900 HV (Hardness in Vickers).
- VTT Duro 900plus lamination plates outperform competitive products in terms of durability and efficiency with a lifetime that is up to 15 times longer than conventional lamination plates.
- The result is a cost-efficient production with a brilliant quality.
- An extraordinary resistance to scratches and indentions makes VTT Duro900plus the optimum choice for sophisticated applications such as the application of contactless antennas and integrated modules.
VTT-Dia plus steel plate for the production of smart cards.
- Makes lamination plates scratch resistant with useful life of approx. more than 5 years.
- Due to special stainless steel in 1 mm thickness and approx. 450 HV.
- DIAplus coating with mirror surface only. With hardness corresponding to 1.000 HV.
- Plates are refurbishable.
VTT-X 40-S mild stainless steel
Corrosion resistant and ferritic. Mild steel plates as old generation material for the production of lamination plates. It is used as current material for mass production. Easy to scratch.
Lamination plate is available with thickness of 0,8 mm and 1,0 mm with glossy and matt finish. This material is a low-cost alternative to VTT-X 20-S lamination plates.
Vautrol non-stick coating
This coating prevents the lamination plates from sticking together and is reducing electrostatic build-up. Applicable up to 450°C/842°F, temporarily up to 700°C/1.292°F.